Report Summary: This report assesses the state of Nigerian public universities on transparency, accountability, citizen participation and access to information, as regard their financial spending. Through such assessment, the report will galvanize coherent feedback which would inform policy, facilitate openness in universities financial governance and facilitate service delivery. It’s also geared toward discouraging impunity, corruption,…
- Review Of The 2019 Budget Proposal and underlying factors.
- BRW attends the 2nd continental Model-AU in Addis Ababa, 2018.
- A TWO-DAY CONFERENCE ON DYNAMICS OF FARMERS-HERDERS CONFLICTS: IMPLICATIONS ON NIGERIAN’S FOREIGN RELATIONS.
- Tracking NGN 213 billion TETFUND Intervention Fund to Tertiary Education Institutions
- A ONE DAY EDUCATION SUMMIT ON EDUCATION ORGANIZED BY BUDGIT