We have received and examined the project proposal of Nasarawa State University for the implementation of their NGN 1.009 Billion TetFund 2016 Intervention. In this light, we have commenced tracking NGN 565 Million for the Construction of Faculty of Environmental Sciences Complex – Phase 1. The breakdown of this project include:
- the office of the dean,
- 7no heads of department offices,
- 35no offices for academic staff including professional offices,
- staff common room/restaurant,
- 10no small, medium and large classrooms
- 5no studios,
- 2no computer aided and geographical information systems laboratories,
- 350-seater lecture theatre,
- 2no conference rooms/committee rooms
We call on the university to provide procurement data of this project for effective tracking and oversight. Tune in for more details.
Freedom of Information Written to Nasarawa State University
On 24 January, 2018, we wrote an FOI to the university inquiring on if there have been calls for the submission of bids over the projects in the project proposal. Provision for infrastructure was at NGN 565 million. And if there has been such advertisement, we requested for a copy of its publication.